As a property and business owner, you naturally want to do everything you can to provide an ADA compliant site. While implementing compliance measures cannot eliminate risk, it can certainly reduce your exposure and make your site more welcoming to your potential tenants and customers.
At Nave Newell, we assist our clients in taking a proactive approach to ADA compliance. Our ADA Experts have eyes on every project, regardless of size or market sector. The tight tolerances of ADA design can easily be missed. We work to identify and prioritize improvements, reduce risks and provide equal opportunity for persons with mobility issues.
Nave Newell’s ADA Compliance Program
While we can help with any of your ADA needs, we’ve developed an ADA Compliance Program to specifically identify site accessibility deficiencies and help owners design a cost-effective action plan to bring land holdings into compliance. Our unique ADA compliance program that has been implemented at over 300 retail stores and commercial sites throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Our program includes:
• Survey of existing ADA site conditions
• Development of an ADA Analysis Plan to identify existing non-compliant items
• Prioritized list of improvements
• Implementation Plan
• Cost estimates
• Development of construction plans and coordination with contractors
• Post-construction site evaluation to ensure improvements were built properly