Whether you’re developing a new commercial property or looking to renovate one, having a professional landscape plan designed by a landscape architect, can provide a nice ROI.
For an office building, retail store/center, medical office building, or any other commercial property – plantings, hardscape, site amenities, and lighting elements create an environment that attracts people and contributes to your bottom line.
A professionally designed and maintained landscape:
Improves curb appeal and first impressions of your business
- If you have an attractive, well-maintained landscape, it reflects well on your business, increases property value, and helps with your brand.
Attracts and retains tenants and improves employee morale
- Beautiful outdoor spaces provide areas for lunches, walks, meetings, etc. The plants also filtrate and clean the air.
Improves the surrounding environment
- Best Management Practices (BMPs) for stormwater management including rain gardens and vegetated swales are common practice for landscape architects to help manage erosion and water quality. Incorporating these into your landscape also shows everyone you care about the environment.
- A bonus for you – trees can even provide shade to reduce cooling bills in the summer.
- Don’t forget about the importance of lighting, which also contributes the safety and security of your employees and customers.
If you’re ready to talk, contact us today for a free landscape design quote. We can also help you get set up with a high quality, local contractor to install the design.