We are seeking an experienced and talented CAD Designer with at least 3-5 years of engineering and AutoCAD / Civil 3D drafting experience. This is an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment on a variety of projects in scope and size. You will assist the Civil Engineering Department in the preparation of technical design and Land Development plans.
• 3-5 years of engineering design and AutoCAD / Civil 3D drafting experience. More specifically, planning and preparing preliminary layouts and detailed design drawings, ensuring they meet both company and industry standards and municipal codes.
• Knowledge of drafting techniques and standard engineering practices.
• Land development design experience including an understanding of the approval process and fundamental grading, E&S, and stormwater management design.
• Experience with road design and profiles, off-road utility profiles, and cut/fill analysis.
• Capable of performing area and bulk calculations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to follow technical instructions and possess the organizational skills to complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
• Desire to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, team environment setting.
If this sounds interesting to you, apply now to learn more about why Nave Newell is an exceptional place to grow your career.