We understand that the land development approval process is becoming more complicated with new environmental policies, increased local, State and Federal regulations, and communities with greater review and approval influence. That’s why we spend so much time building relationships with reviewing entities.
At Nave Newell, our civil engineers guide you through the process. We advise you early on of the viability of your project and recommend a design approach and schedule to achieve your project goals. We prepare detailed site plans for submission to the various reviewing agencies, facilitating the permitting and approval process to make your ideas a reality.
Our site/civil engineering services include:
- Due Diligence
- Subdivision Design
- Storm Sewer & Sanitary Sewer System Design
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Roadway Design
- Sewage Facility Planning Modules
- Highway Occupancy Permits (HOPs)
- Building and Grading Permit Plan
- Stormwater Inspections
- Homeowners Association (HOA) Stormwater Support
- Construction Administration
- Expert Testimony and Public Presentations
In addition to civil engineering design and permitting, we specialize in: