Episode 1 with Chelsea Bellay and Greg Newell
The current housing market is hot and defying expectations, despite the current global pandemic. On our inaugural podcast, host, Chelsea Bellay, talks with Greg Newell about the past, present, and future of residential development.
Listen to learn:
- The difference between the current housing boom and others in the past.
- Some of the significant changes in residential development over the years.
- How COVID’s impact on development differs from impact of the Great Recession.
- What to expect in the residential market in the next 1-5 years.
- How a drone comes into play in the residential land development and real estate process.
- What you need to know before getting into land development.
Read to listen? Start the podcast.