We are seeking a Staff Engineer to support the Civil Engineering Department with the design of projects. You will provide technical support to the design engineers and project managers with CAD drafting, site design, and preparing land development plans.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
• EIT Certification preferred.
• 1-4 years of relevant engineering design experience. More specifically, a fundamental knowledge of site design and the land development approval process, including site design and grading, stormwater management, and E&S design.
• Ability to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and recommend solutions to project managers.
• Knowledge of AutoCAD / Civil 3D drafting techniques and standard engineering practices.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and take direction from project managers.
• Previous civil engineering experience, including internships, preferred.
If this sounds interesting to you, apply now to learn more about why Nave Newell is an exceptional place to grow your career.