When people ask us, “What do you do?” our answer is typically, “We specialize in land development.”
Simple definition = Land development is the process in which you make improvements to a piece of land.
Real world definition = Land development is a complex process that involves the evaluation, planning, engineering, and construction of improvements on a piece of land based on codes and regulations set by the municipality and regulatory agencies.
Whether you’re an experienced developer or just starting out, each property brings unique opportunities and challenges. If you have any of these questions, Nave Newell can help.
- What can I build on my property?
- What is the land use?
- What are the zoning requirements?
- Are there any site constraints?
- How long will it take to get approvals for my project?
- How quickly can I get to construction?
How Do I Get Started with Land Development?
We are here to guide you through the entire process. While engineering and planning create a path, the guidance ultimately determines the success of your project. We work closely with you, real estate brokers, and developers to help match the right development to the right site.
Nave Newell consulting services bring you:
- Unparalleled in-house expertise,
- A strong network of professionals (land use law, brokerage, construction services); and,
- Relationships with local municipal authorities and agency officials.
Our team of experts lead you through each step of the process from site feasibility to permitting, and construction – to transform your vision into reality.
To get started, download our Land Development Project Kickoff Checklist.
Ready for the next step, contact us today!